Finally, if you want lock bootloader an back to the stock, select “clean all and lock” (flash_all_lock.bat). You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi. Once the drivers are installed, you can close the installation window. The tool will now recognize your device over fastboot and display its unique identifier under the ‘device’ column of the flash tool’s interface. This website provides you a detailed information about factory reset, hard reset, soft reset, recovery mode, download mode, safe mode, etc.
To do this, locate the file, then right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’. The extracted folder should contain the tool’s executable, libraries, and other files. The Fastboot ROM package you downloaded is compressed with gzip in .tgz file format. So, the next step is to extract the contents of the package (decompress it) to get the actual firmware files you’ll need for flashing.
- Open the updater app on your phone – Select the three dots from the top corner and choose the update package.
- If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- Open the MIUI Downloader app, choose your device, choose the version and click “older versions”.
We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Redmi 7A Spreadtrum-powered. After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder.
- We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty link 37 and communication with our users, and openness with our…
- You could use it to upgrade your phone’s software by manually installing the latest MIUI updates.
- You need Computer, flash tool, flash file, USB drivers, and USB cable to flash with this method.
- Xiaomi Redmi 7A (pine) India (IN) official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
If someone is using an Android phone somewhere in the world and they want to mod it, we aim to have a place for them to do just that. We’re constantly adding new forums for devices, and now we’ve got 5 more to share. Four phones (Redmi 7A, Vivo Z1 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M40, Xiaomi Mi CC9) and a fitness band (Xiaomi Mi Band 4) now have a home on the XDA Forums. Kernel sources for the Motorola Moto E7 series and several Xiaomi phones, including the Mi Note 10 Lite, are now available for download. Four phones (Redmi 7A, Vivo Z1 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M40, Xiaomi Mi CC9) and a fitness band (Xiaomi Mi Band 4) have been added to the XDA Forums.